The 10-day event will give prospective applicants and other stakeholders of EU research and innovation the opportunity to get information and ask questions about main funding instruments, processes of Horizon Europe and what is new. The Horizon Europe Info days will be open for participation without prior registration. The Horizon Europe info-days will address 9 themes, each featuring a programme of exclusive discussions and hands-on sessions, dedicated to a different cluster or part of the new programme.
The 9 themes will take place following the Horizon Europe info-days calendar:
- 28 Jun – Infrastructures
- 20 & 30 Jun – Digital, industry & space (cluster 4)
- 30 June – Civil security for society (cluster 3)
- 1 July – Culture, creativity & inclusive society (cluster 2)
- 1 July – The Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions: what is new under Horizon Europe
- 2 July – Health (cluster 1)
- 5 & 6 July – Climate, energy & mobility (cluster 5)
- 7 & 8 July – Food, bioeconomy, natural resources, agriculture & environment (cluster 6)
- 9 July – European Research Area (ERA) & Widening
>> For more information and practical details, visit the event website.