JPI Urban Europe projects don’t only explore and go after the urban problems we face today but also the critical urban problems of the future. Our projects are as diverse as they are interesting. However, that certainly does not mean that our projects are isolated from each other. We focus our projects around thematic categories which accomplishes two things: firstly, it makes it clear how small-scale, short-term projects can yield results which fit into larger continuous research goals. Secondly, it means our projects comply with JPI Urban Europe’s Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda (SRIA), which seeks to create a new paradigm in research and technological development that will integrate research, and bridge the space between research and practical implementation.
JPI Urban Europe Calls
- ERA-NET Cofund Urban Transformation Capacities (ENUTC) (2021)
- Positive Energy Districts and Neighbourhoods (PED/PEN) (2020)
- Urban Migration (2019)
- ERA-NET Cofund Urban Accessibility and Connectivity (ENUAC) (2019)
- Sustainable and Liveable Cities and Urban Areas (2018)
- Making Cities Work (2017)
- Sustainable Urbanisation Global Initiative (SUGI)/Food-Water-Energy Nexus (2016)
- ERA-NET Cofund Smart Urban Futures Call (ENSUF) (2015)
- ERA-NET Cofund Smart Cities and Communities (ENSCC) (2014)
- Second Pilot Call (2013)
- First Pilot Call (2012)
Projects Catalogue (2017)
The Projects Catalogue presents the projects that are a part of JPI Urban Europe. The projects have been divided into one of the five thematic priorities in the Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda that was launched in 2015. The catalogue offers an overview of the projects including facts and figures and contact data – in comprehensive A5 format.