In the Spring newsletter this year, we put the spotlight on Regenerative Green Neighbourhoods and capacity building activities across the globe. Are you curious about a 15-minute cities knowledge hub? Multi-stakeholder collaborations for local energy transitions? The Sustainability Research & Innovation Congress 2021 or strategic synthesis? Then this newsletter is for you.
Headlines in this newsletter:
- Spotlight on Regenerative Green Neighbourhoods
- Towards a 15-minute cities knowledge hub
- The dilemmas and success stories of Positive Energy Districts and Neighbourhoods
- The Renewables in Cities Global Status Report
- Knowledge exchange across the globe on the Food-Water-Energy Nexus
- Strategic synthesis – towards a framework for research and innovation knowledge integration in joint programming?
- Stakeholder involvement in JPI Urban Europe – what is next?
- Extra opportunities for projects funded in JPI Urban Europe
- Join the Urban Europe Research Alliance (UERA) events
- Access the C3Places project’s open source eBook on making public spaces more responsive and inclusive
- How urban green and blue infrastructure affects the food, water, and energy nexus – new paper by IFWEN
- Conclusions from the OptiMaaS project – Optimized Mobility as a Service
- Two weeks until pre-proposal deadline in ERA-NET Cofund Urban Transformation Capacities (15 April)
- More upcoming events