The City Science Initiative of the Joint Research Centre organises a series of 5 virtual workshops, starting this 25th May. The workshops aim at discussing the role of science in the support of urban policy developments in the post-COVID19 crisis. These are the dates, discussion topics and registration:
- 25th May, afternoon. Circular economy. Challenges to be discussed: circular value chains, flows optimisation and digital transformation linked to circular economy policies in cities.
- 4th June. Sustainable urban mobility. Challenges to be discussed: sustainable transport methods, citizens’ engagement in mobility and digital tools.
- 15th June. Air Quality. Challenges to be discussed: regulatory air quality monitoring, forecasting and measure air pollution and citizens’ engagement.
- 22th June. Tech and the city, Challenges to be discussed: co-governance arrangements, role of socio-digital tools in socio-economic urban development and civic collaboration in digital contexts.
- 24th June. Mental health. Challenges to be discussed: mental health and well-being infrastructures, methods and tools, mental health and diversity needs in Cities confronting COVID19, and effects of social distancing and isolation. > Register