The JPI Uban Europe ACUTE and UERA invities you to a future seminar in Karlsruhe, Germany on 20 & 21st of February, 2024.
We are looking forward to welcoming participants from both the academic and the practitioner world (NGOs, cities, urban planners, decision makers, etc.).
Within the framework of the ACUTE (Accessibility and Connectivity knowledge hub for Urban Transformation in Europe) project and UERA TWG Urban Accessibility and Connectivity, a particular interest is given to the issues of accessibility and connectivity, especially in the context of 15-minute-city urban model, for both goods and people.
The contributors from academia and practice are invited to orally present their projects, discuss them and share their latest results and methods within the fields of Accessibility and Connectivity of the 15-minute-city:
• Accessibility as a long term academic and operational concept
• 15-minute-city as a renewing of accessibility planning approaches with temporal urbanism
• 15-min-city, or X-min-city in the urban outskirts
• The social dimension in the design and implementation of the 15-min-city
• TOD and 15-minute-city
• Time-based planning of cities
• Accessibility and Sustainable mobility, the transport modes of 15-min-city
• Inclusive design and development of 15-min-cities
• Assessing the 15-min-city
For more details, we would like to invite you to have a closer look at the website of the event.