Upcoming Urban Lunch Talks (register by clicking the link)
– A talk about having liveable cities rule the world (together)…
- 6 December: Episode 10- From Project Fraction to Synthesis Action
– A talk about using strategic synthesis as instrument in urban transitioning…
Wish to contribute? Questions? Let us know!
About the Urban Lunch Talks
In lunch talks, the talking points tend to arise at the table. Therefor, we have chosen to provide a discussion framework (inspired by the SRIA 2.0) for each of these webinar, but the final content depends on what you, as a participant, bring to the table. Together, we challenge and make sense of the most pressing urban issues of the 21st century. The webinar’s aim is to spark action for co-creation of knowledge, for mobilising societal actors in research and innovation, and for communicating and making sense of innovative research results.
Participants from 20 + countries
The Urban Lunch Talks pilot series introduced the dilemma-driven approach to urban development and innovation and attracted participants from more than twenty different countries, in Europe and beyond. The upcoming talks build on the outcome of these previous dialogues and just like in our Agora, they are a meeting space for urban actors with various backgrounds. Urban transition pathways emerge in the integration of diverse knowledges. Bring yours!
Listen to previous talks
All talks are available in a playlist on our Youtube channel.
- Episode 1: Inclusive Public Space for Urban Liveability- the dilemma
- Episode 2: Digital Transitions in Urban Governance- the dilemma
- Episode 3: From Urban Resilience to Robustness- the dilemma
- Episode 4: Sustainable Land-use and Urban Infrastructure- the dilemma
- Episode 5: Towards Positive Energy Districts– Defining a framework
- Episode 6: From Project Partners to Synergy Soulmates – A talk about integrated approaches in urban transitioning
- Episode 7: From Test to Success – A talk about how to take Urban Living Labs and experimental approaches to its “2.0”…
- Episode 8: From Public Space to Liveability Case – A talk about doing business as (un)usual for liveable urban public space…